Sunday 6 May 2012

St. Paddys Day

St.Paddys day is a big day in Ireland, whether  you live in the North or South, it is widely celebrated, by both religions. St.Paddys day 2011 brings back memories, of us walking up, one of the many steep hills in Derry around 10am, me handing my friend a sports bottle and saying do you want a drink of apple juice. Silly girl believed me. It was infact Apple Sourz :)  yum! Unfortunately this year i had to work in the offy, so in the spirit of the day, i put on my lovely green hoodie and painted me nails.

The following photo is of my lovely green hoodie. This is me wearing in when camping up the Mourne Mountains last july for my friend Garys birthday. He loved the Mario cake i bought him:




My friend Claire also compared to a character Tonberry that day:



Anyways, back to St.Paddys day 2012, so, i painted my nails using Barry M Emerald Green, number 284 and Rimmel, Silver bullet, number 730:




I hope you like my attempt at drawing a shammrock on my nails :) 



Love love love Barry M nail varnish and all the different colours they have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinion on my blog posts, so feel free to leave me a wee comment :)