Monday 14 May 2012

More JanChristie nail art stickers

In a previous post, i mentioned that i had won the JanChristie facebook competition, where i received Snarling Tiger and Rose nail art stickers. Just thought i would post a picture of me wearing the Snarling Tiger nail art stickers, when i put them on, on saturday night (when rushing to get ready for a friend's 21st birthday party):



Last weekend I purchased more nail art stickers from the JanChristie website as they had a special offer on for the bank holiday. I ordered the following nail art stickers:

Robin


Husky Dog
Chestnut Horse


Grey Tabby Cat with white blaze

Then, with the special offer, i got two sets of nail art stickers free:



Majestic Lion

Relaxing Tiger

When ive used them all, i will do another post to show how they look when on my nails.

4 comments:

  1. These look pretty cool missus, I must get a snoop around their site soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have a huge variety and they are really cheap! a sheet of 24 sticker is £1.80! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look really neat - I especially love the robins/think they would look really pretty as nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'l; put a pic up of them when ive tried them out. im thinking og buying a set of the robin for my nan as she loves robins!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your opinion on my blog posts, so feel free to leave me a wee comment :)