Sunday 6 May 2012

blog title explained

Ive just thought of what my very first blog should have been! I should have explained my blog title! One of my favourite shows is Life on Mars. In this programme, which is set in the 1970's, one of the main characters is called Gene Hunt. I <3 Gene Hunt and all the funny quotes there is from that show.

Below is a pic of the one and only Gene Hunt:



And now, for some of the best Gene Hunt quotes:

  • They reckon you've got concussion - I couldn't give a tart's furry cup if half your brains are falling out. Don't ever waltz into my kingdom acting king of the jungle.
  • Gene Hunt. Your DCI. And it's 1973. Nearly dinner time. I'm 'aving 'oops.

  • Drop your weapons! You are surrounded by armed b*****ds!

  • Always trust the Gene Genie!

  •  I don't like this. Gene Hunt smashes doors down, he does not pick girlie locks!

  •  I know what blood group he is, A-Rhesus-Smug.

  •  It doesn't take a degree in applied bollocks to know what's going on!

  • And I'd like my boot to explore your jacksie, come on Tyler, where's the evidence you're so fond of?
Can anyone else think of any?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinion on my blog posts, so feel free to leave me a wee comment :)