Tuesday 24 July 2012

Final of the Collection Nail Art Competition

I was recently contacted by the Collection team, to say i had made it into the final of their Olympics nail art competition :)

There are five finalists in total and a photo of each of our nail art has been uploaded to the Collection facebook page. Until mon, anyone on facebook, can look at the finalists nail art and vote for who they like the best, by simply liking the photo they want to vote for.

This is a photo of my nail art:


So, now i would like to ask, that if you like my Olympics nail art and wish to vote for me, click here to vote for me.

Thank you

Nic x

UPDATE:

I would just like to thank everyone who voted for me in the Olympics Nail Art competition. I came in 3rd place, so im really happy. The Collection Cosmetics team have emailed me asking for my address to send me a prize :)

3 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING!! And so detailed! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank u both. must do a post soon about the 5 nail polishes i won for coming 3rd place x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your opinion on my blog posts, so feel free to leave me a wee comment :)