Tuesday 14 August 2012

Barry M Magnetic range

As a bit fan of the Barry M nail polish range, i was excited to try their Magnetic polish. So i went off to superdrug again and decided to buy the blue polish. The instructions on the bottle said to paint your nails and let the first coat dry and the photo below is a photo of how it looked:


The next instruction was to do another coat and immediately use the magnet on the nail. It is best to do each nail individually. I tried this polish several times and wasnt overly pleased with the results. As you can see from the photo above, my nails were not very long and i think thats why i wasnt getting the whole design on my nail. The photo below is a photo of how it turned out:


Im having problems again with my nails peeling, so when they have finally grown a bit, i want to try this nail polish again to see if i can get it to work properly and then i'll update this post.

Is anyone else having similiar problems with this nail polish or is it just me?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never heard of such nail polish - that's an interesting idea!! Thanks for sharing, Nicola;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem missus. Barry M have recently brought out 5 new shades in the magnetic range, so i cant wait to try them . Definitely going to buy the green magnetic one x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your opinion on my blog posts, so feel free to leave me a wee comment :)